Monday, July 1, 2013

Eye Teck Iris Black sponsored circle lenses from Kpop2


Hii, hi to everyone! Finally i finished my Eye Teck Iris Black sponsored circle lenses review!! YAY!!!
The sponsor is Kpop2 a korean online store. The prices are SOOO cheap!! You can buy a pair of circle lenses for ONLY 10,99$.
They have not a lot variety of circle lenses models, but the models i found in their store are pretty beautiful, original and with natural colors and that's the reason why i like their store.
Hola, holaa a todos!! Por fin terminé mi review de las lentillas patrocinadas Eye Teck Iris Black!! YAY!!!
El nombre del patrocinador es Kpop2 una tienda coreana online. Los precios son MUUY baratos! Podéis comprar un par de lentillas por SOLO 10,99$.
No tienen demasiada variedad de modelos de lentillas, pero los modelos que he encontrado en su tienda son muy bonitos, originales y con colores naturales y esa es una de las razones por las que me encanta su tienda.

They shipped with EMS fast shipping or
Registered Air mail ( with tracking code number)
Ellos envían con EMS envío rápido o
correo aéreo registrado ( con un número de código de seguimiento)


♥The model color is the #1 in black
♥Diameter 14.5mm (big)
♥Water content 38%
♥Life span: Max 1year ( 6months recommended)
♥El color del modelo es el #1 en negro
♥Diametro 14.5mm (Grandes)
♥Contenido de agua 38%
♥Duración: Max 1año ( 6meses recomendados)

Mine are graded. So if you have myopia you can chose your prescription.
Las mías están graduadas. Así que si tienes miopía puedes elegir tu prescripción.

The instructions are in the back side ( in korean)
Las instrucciones están en la parte trasera ( en coreano)



Here a samples of how it looks like on me with diferent lights.
♥ 1.Withouth flash (Natural light)
♥ 2.With flash
♥ 3.With incandescent light
The difference of size between wearing the lenses and not wearing the lenses are evident. For me are big.
La diferencia de tamaño entre no llevar las lentillas y no es bastante evidente. Para mi son grandes.



 The pattens is a king of lace and i really love it!
El estampado es como una especie de encajes y me encanta!!

The fusion with the eye color is nice, but looks artificial with daylight. In the night looks so good. I have to say that i look like an alien with this lenses LOL But i really like it!!
La fusión con el ojo es buena, pero se ve artificial con la luz del día. Por la noche se ven bien fusionadas. Tengo que decir que estas lentillas me dan un aspecto de alien LOL pero me gusta mucho!!

This is how it looks with natural light, without camera flash.
Así es como se ven con luz natural, sin el flash de la cámara.

And this is how it looks like with camera flash~ =) 
(LOL Before and after i cut my bangs ahahaha)
Y así es como se ven con el flash de la cámara~ =)
( LOL un Antes y un después de cortarme el flequillo ahahah)

Aaaand ... here a picture i took with the new camera i bought with my first salary *-* I'm really happy, having a camera for my blog's reviews!!
Y... aquí algunas fotos que tomé con la nueva cámara que me compré con mi primer sueldo *-* Estoy muy contenta por tener una cámara para las reviews de mi blog!!


Summarizing... There are so original lenses! I love the design. I really love it! BUT i can only wear it 5 hours because i feel it a lil bit rigid.

This is my score:
Color and design: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤ ( I really, really love the design and color. Just perfect and original!)
Size: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤ (The diameter is 14.5mm. Perfect size for my eyes. Not too big and not too small)
Comfort: 3/5❤❤❤ (Not very comfortable. In 5 hours i need to use eyedrops :( And there are a lil bit rigid)
Priece: 4/5 ❤❤❤❤ ( SO CHEAP!! )
Overall: 4. not a 5 for the comfort... But i really recommend it! There are so beautiful and looks nice! 

Resumiendo... Son unas lentillas muy originales! Me encanta el diseño. Me encantan! PERO solo las puedo llevar puestas 5 horas, porque las siento un poco rígidas.
Esta es mi puntuación:

Color y diseño: 5/5 ❤ (Realmente me encanta el diseño y el color. Simplemente perfectas y muy originales)
Tamaño: 5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤ (El diámetro es de 14.5mm. El tamaño perfecto para mis ojos. Ni muy grandes ni muy pequeñas)
Comodidad: 3/5 ❤❤❤ (No son demasiado cómodas. En 5 horas necesito usar gotas para los ojos :( Y son un poco rígidas)
Precio: 4/5 ❤❤❤❤ (MUY BARATAS!!)
En total: 4. No les pongo un 5 por la comodidad... Pero las recomiendo! Son muy bonitas y se ven muy bien!

Here i leave you a random videos of the circle lenses Preview (Not a review)
Aquí os dejo unos vídeos random sobre un avance de las lentillas ( no una review)

And that's all! I hope you enjoy my first circle lenses review and the videos =)
Have a nice day~~ 
Y esto es todo! Espero que os haya gustado mi primera review de lentillas y los vídeos =)
Tened un buen día~~ 

7 comments:

  1. A mi me pasó lo mismo con las que compré en esa tienda, son un poco duras verdad? yo solo puedo llevarlas 4h T^T y me da pena porque son muy bonitas *O*.
    Las tuyas te quedan genial, mi amiga Reika se compró el mismo modelo en "gris" (queda azul y se notan maas).

    Besines~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, Kali! Exacto! Me parecen algo rígidas y me da mucha pena...
      No será Reika Harukazu? xD ( sé que no viene a cuento ahahah)
      Yo estas no las he visto en gris... solo en marrón, vaya!

      Delete
    2. jajaja no, me refería a mi amiga Reika Komatsu xD, cuando nos las pillamos las dos ella se las pidió en grises que quedaban azules.
      Yo me pedí las shabet star brown (que no sé porqué me llegaron marrones jajaja, aunque me enamoran igual jejeje. Quedan muy bonitas.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Love the review - the lenses look really good on you, in my opinion! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear! I followed you before, so.. perfect! I love your blog!<3

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, Cayumi chan!! ^-^
    Is a pleasure you tell me that! so thank you so, so much!!
    I will take a look to your website and if you want maybe we can reach an agreement to work each other!
    My email: 4dnaomi@gmail.com

    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete

Dont post SPAM.
It will be removed.