Monday, January 11, 2016

Uniqso Express Shipping again!!

Hello, everyone! Today i want announce that Uniqso is offering faster and cheaper EXPRESS SHIPPING in 2 PAIR OF CIRCLE LENSES orders.
Now applicable to EUROPE, AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.
 Hola a todos! Hoy quiero anunciaros de que Uniqso está ofreciendo un servicio de ENVÍO EXPRÉS, más rápido y barato con la compra de 2 PARES DE CIRCLE LENSES.
Ahora aplicable para EUROPA, AUSTRALIA y NUEVA ZELANDA.

http://www.uniqso.com/index.php?route=common%2Fhome&amp%3Btracking=520258499781a
5$off
5$ menos

*Not applicable to wigs/kigurumi/socks, I-Contact/Neo Dali toric lenses or SeeShell/IS sclera lenses.
*No aplicable a pelucas/kigurumis, I-Contact/Neo Dali toric lenses o lentillas SeeShell/IS sclera.
 
 
 

How to help me/Cómo ayudarme:

And Remember! If you want to help me as blogger, make your order from my blog tracking link:
And use my discountcode: Naokawaii or anyone you want in real!
Y recordad! Si queréis ayudarme como blogger, haced vuestro pedido desde el enlace de seguimiento de mi blog:
Y usad my código de descuento: Naokawaii o el que queráis realmente!

http://www.uniqso.com/index.php?route=common%2Fhome&amp%3Btracking=520258499781a

That was all for today! See you soon~ :3
Eso fue todo por hoy! Os veo pronto~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont post SPAM.
It will be removed.